Sunday, March 14, 2010

life....go out and live it

We know and have heard that everything happens for a resason,nothing happens by chance or because of good or bad luck.
Illness,injury,moments of greatness or moments of sheer stupidity , love ...it all just happens to test the limits of your soul. Without this small tests ,life would be like a smooth paved road to NOWHERE.
If someone hurts you,betrays you or breaks your heart ,forgive them because they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart to.
Now, on the other side of the coin , if someone loves you,love them back unconditionally,not only because they love you,but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.
Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can because you know what? You might never experience it again.
Hold your head up because you have every right to do so.
Tell yourself how great you are and actually believe it,believe in yourself because if you don't believe in yourself no one else will believe in you.
You can make your life anything you wish , you are the architect of your own life.
My grand father use to recite a poem every christmas , I loved hearing it and it would always make me cry he would raise his glass and say "please remember me when I'm gone , please remember the man I was and not the man I wasn't"and then he would start, I will try and translate because it was in armenian here it goes.
Very close to the sundown of my life , I bless you life , because you never give me failed hope or sorrow that I didn't deserve, or unjust work.
Because I see at the end of my road that I was the architect of my own destiny, that if I extracted honey or bitter from things its because that what I put into them.
I loved , I was loved , life you owe me nothing , life we are at peace.
My grandfather was a great salesman , he was a great inventor , he was a great writer, he loved business and the hunt for new sales, he never had a bad day , his attitude was that of a champion , even when he wasn't, he was broke 5 times and 5 times he got up dust himself off and went back on to get the brass ring of life. How many times have you fallen? But more important how many times will you get up?
Powerful thoughts breed powerful actions , powerful actions breed powerful results,powerful results breed powerful people.
Learn to become powerful , my daughter has know since she was very little that we are a family of lions, are you a lion? I'm sure you are , if you are not,I suggest you start working on it , otherwise you're a lamb , and lambs are only good for boots baby!!
See you at the top