Monday, March 22, 2010

3 months in

We are three months into the new year. How are you doing? To make this THE year, it's imperative that you have a vision and a plan. In today's trying times too many people have lost hope. Don't buy into that. 

Your greatest days are ahead, and your biggest accomplishments are in the future.  The reality is that life's biggest challenges are there to refine you, mold you, and prepare you for your greatest victories. Remember, it's always darkest before the dawn.
 
2010 is YOUR TIME to rise above today's bumps in the road. Hang in there. You are closer to success than you think...Make Every Moment Count!

Goals are dreams with a deadline , hold yourself accountable for them, hold yourself to the fire , ask the person in the mirror some tough questions , would I hire me? Would I like to work with me? Would I enjoy me? Am I doing my BEST everyday to BE MY BEST? Do I work as hard when no one is watching?

Don't be afraid of the answers ....they will be your guideline